Welcome to the 2017-2018 Twin Bridges Hockey Season!!!
As we are gearing up for the 10-14U evaluations we will also have our jersey fittings at the same time. The following are dates and times for jersey fittings:
Saturday, August 19th: 9a-Noon
Thursday, August 24th: 5:30p-8p
Saturday, August 26th: 3:30p-6:30p
Sunday, August 27th: 8a-Noon
The price for game jerseys will be $80 each or $160 for the set. You can pay via credits, cash or credit card. Payment must be presented at time of ordering.
Here is what you need to know:
- 10U, 12U, 14U will be required to have a home and away jersey set. If your player’s jersey from a previous year still fits there is no need to order a new set. This jersey set is the same style and design that we have had for the past several years.
- Please make sure to bring your child and his/her shoulder pads for the jersey fitting. This will ensure that you will order the proper size. Because each jersey is custom made there will be no refunds.
- 6U and 8U will have a jersey fittings in late September, and 16/18U have alternate jerseys provided by the club. These players do NOT need to order travel jersey sets on the dates listed above.
- Socks will be sold in the East Alton Pro Shop for $19.95 per pair plus tax. All players will need one pair of socks. The same socks are worn for home and away. Please visit the Pro Shop for sizing. Please don’t forget your shin guards when your player is sizing their socks.
- Jersey Numbers. We will continue to issue jersey numbers as follows: Odd birth year players will receive odd numbers. Even birth year players will receive even numbers. For example, a player born in 2016 cannot have 91. All numbers must be approved by the Registrar.
- This year TBL will be using a new provider for our jerseys. They will be made in the U.S.A., the turnaround time is half the time as previous years, and we are able to save our families $58 per jersey set.
- We had a lot of families asking last year for a third jersey. We think you will love the third jersey design!! Please note that this jersey is not required and we will leave it up to each individual team to decide if they want to order them. All team managers will receive the information on how to order these jerseys at the beginning of the season.