The Board of Directors is looking for individuals interested in serving on the following committees.
- Responsible for administering policies and strategies using the USA Hockey ADM Model as a guide to develop/improve/prepare kids for current seasons, as well as preparing them for advancement in subsequent seasons.
- This committee will be chaired by the website director, Megan Beljanski. The responsibilities include ensuring alerts/messages/topics are properly communicated in a timely fashion to the membership, as well as improving the club’s branding/recognition/reputation around the area through social media.
- Responsible for administering/developing/improving fundraising opportunities to lower the costs for participation in all activities.
- Develop and administer policies/procedures/guidelines for Team Managers to effectively manage their teams while adhering to TBL Hockey and MO Hockey rules/policies.
Rules and Discipline:
- Responsible for handling all filed complaints against TBL members. The committee conducts independent investigations and reports their findings/decisions to the BOD. The committee must be made up of persons who are non-board members. This committee has historically been made up of persons in the law enforcement or legal professions due to the investigative nature, but it is not a requirement.
- The COVID Committee was added last season to assist the board in navigating the ever-changing guidelines from the CDC. The board would like to see this committee consist primarily of medical professionals, ideally ones with knowledge of the CDC protocols.
- This committee will be chaired by the Ice Scheduling Director, Ryan Hicks. The responsibilities include determining hours of ice needed and allocation/scheduling of ice per team. Select members of this committee will be paired with members of the Finance Committee to assist with negotiations of ice contracts among the various rinks utilized by the club.
The above descriptions are not meant to include every detail of the various committees’ functions, but simply to provide brief descriptions of what is expected. If you are interested in serving on one, or multiple committees, please click on the link provided and indicate which committee(s) you would like to participate in, as well as a brief description as to why you would be a good fit.
Please respond by June 9th at 6pm, as the BOD will select the committees during the executive session on June 10th. The individuals selected will be notified as soon as possible (hopefully the same night).